why is destruction so beautiful
because nature is taking itself back
you go nature
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be. I choose to see beauty in all things... big and small.
❄️❅ ❄ ❆ Winter giveaway!! ❅ ❄ ❆❄️
hello hi wassup hey!!! so I bought this camera spring of 2012 for my senior project.. But I never used it. So it’s kind of just been sitting in my closet here at uni just chilling, serving no purpose except as a place holder. So I thought this would be a nice gift to someone who could put it to more use than I have. (I’ve used it on less than 10 occasions). Its in great condition, plus i have all the original packing!!
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- The giveaway includes one Canon T3i (includes everything listed here x, software and cables included but not photographed) (worth~$600)
- Canon carrier bag (description x) (worth ~$60)
- 8gb Sandisk memory card (~$10)
HOW TO WIN:
- Follow ME [gayn] this is a gift for my followers :)
- Reblog as much as you want homie (likes do not count)
- Pls have your ask open so I can contact you
- If you dont respond within 48 hours I will choose another winner
- I will be shipping internationally
- I will use a random selector thingy to choose the lucky recipient..
❄ giveaway ends January 31st 2014 11:59:59 pm PST ❄
Happy holidays, and GOOD LUCK!
This girl was crying and begging the policeman not to hit her or any of her friends. Then the policeman started crying as well and he said to her: “You just hold on girl.”
The photo comes from protests happening in Bulgaria right now. Students are protesting poverty and corruption in Bulgaria’s Socialist-backed government, chaining themselves to the doors of Sofia University and clashing with police outside of parliament.
After the photo was taken it quickly went viral
What I’m thinking: fucking leave me alone. I’m not talking because I don’t want to. I’m not smiling because no one really smiles all the time when on their phone. I’m not eating because I don’t fucking have to every time someone makes food. Just leave me alone.
Sometimes I just don’t care to be in the presence of other human beings.